lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2026

My self introduction

About Me:

Welcome to my blog. My name is Abde, I am 16 years old and I live in Balaguer. I just started studying SMX (Microcomputer Systems and Networks) because I've always liked computers and technology.

​My Interests & Hobbies
Here are a few things I like doing in my free time:

​Football: I really like playing football with my friends in the street.




​My Cockatiels: I have two cockatiels (ninfas) at home. They are usually quite noisy, especially when I doing something, but I like having them around.


​Gaming: I love playing video games, especially 2D games. Like Hollow Knight, one of my favourite's.


​Music: I like listening to music in general while I do homework or when i playing something.

​Future Goals
In the future, I would like to specialize in cybersecurity and learn how to protect networks and computer systems against hackers.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary Page 7 Act

  5.  Choose the correct word to complete the sentences. Troubleshoot Repair Download Assemble An upgrade  6 .  Match A to B to form phrases...